Friday, October 1, 2010

My store - coming soon :)

So I'm going to do it! I have created a blog to sell my items to help others remember their heavenly children. I am excited at the prospect. I will also add these items to my Etsy store and my website (which I am also revamping and it is under construction) too. I could just add them to my website and Etsy but I feel that the addition of a blog will be good additional exposure to the many baby loss momma's like me who blog their ever living brains out ;) LOL!

The blog design may change tomorrow if I find one I like better but for now it's there and items will be added in the next day or two. When I set my mind on something I get it done ;)

Too Beautiful for Earth: Memorial Art

I created this colored pencil drawing tonight and edited the text on it to make my button (coming soon) here's the photo! I'm quite proud of it!



"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it has all finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and ask yourself...How did I get through all that?"


Thank you all for your support and encouragement on this new venture through my healing.

XOXO
~ Jess


Momma loves you sweet babies. This is all for you Riley and Peyton... all for you. You have changed me. Inspired me to help others by talking about you and making art so that others may remember their children as I am able to remember you through my art. You have effected me more during your time with me then some people will ever effect me at all. You have changed me forever my loves. I am forever grateful to you for showing me that love and peace is possible through sorrow. I love you more than I can ever explain. I will meet you one day in heaven and we will sing and dance with joy. For now I will make art. Every piece I make I will think of you both. You are my children... did you know that you impacted the world when your feet never even touched the ground?  You impacted my world and I will impact the world through this loss as much as I can. I love you so much my sweet Riley and Peyton. SO MUCH! Goodnight....

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Im excited for the new blog and to see how your store goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you GO! I love the button image and will look forward to seeing everything in your new blog/store. xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios