Saturday, October 2, 2010

My store is open :)

Too Beautiful for Earth: Memorial Art is officially open for business :)

I am excited to bring my art into other people's lives :)


CLICK HERE to enter my store's blog

this will be my store's button :)


Also I know I let you all know I was getting my tattoo on friday. Here is the obviously UNhealed tattoo the night it was completed. (I will post a picture with the names and all when it is completely healed :))


Man did it hurt but it was so worth it :) I hope you can all stop by my store and check it out :) I'd make the button but WOW I'm tired LOL! I love you all! Thanks for being amazing women with wonderful hearts! It means more then I could ever explain to you or anyone!!!! :) :) :) :)



"Hope is faith holding out it's hand in the dark" - George lles

1 comment:

  1. Jess,
    Your stuff is beautiful. Keep up the good work. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios