Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New year!!

I deeply apologize to anyone who may have thought something was wrong given I have been rather lazy with my blog posting. Let's chalk that up to baby brain and being very busy with crafts and general laziness in the recliner while watching endless episodes of House (which I LOVE now btw)!!

The holiday season was quite nice. I enjoyed all my new ornaments I received through the exchanges I participated in - if any of you read this blog thank you so much for making them for Riley, Peyton, and Cameron! When we have a bigger place I hope to have a small tree just for my angel at Christmas :) The day after Christmas we got together with my mom's side of the family and Papa gave us gifts that my Nana had already picked out for us before she passed away... it made me break down in tears to see her name on the tag... it was just all too much for my hormonal body to handle. But even through the tears it was lovely to see everyone.

Nate felt Logan kick for the first time on Christmas (I felt it a few days before when he kicked my arm while I was typing lol)! He also now likes to put his ear to my belly and listen to Logan move around :) I told him he has one up on me because I can't even do that ;) Logan has started moving around a lot more the past week - I LOVE IT! My new favorite thing is watching my belly move around when he is extra active.

I got a Lullabelly with money I got for Christmas - I like it quite a bit :) It's cool to listen to music and know that Logan can hear the same thing and feel him move around - it's quite fun!

This is one of my more recent belly photos :) I've become quite round as of late ;) But I must say I love my pregnant belly. I'm doing great with weight gain - only about 13-15 lbs. so far :) I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow!!


My next appointment is January 19th and then I have to take the dreaded glucose test. I have taken the 3 hour test years ago when they thought I might have diabetes... I didn't but I HATED getting it done so I REALLY don't want to fail the test. Luckily I have learned that eating carbs the night before/day of the test can make you fail the test even if you don't have GD so I don't plan to eat any crabs!! I am more prone to it because I am overweight but luckily don't have a family history of diabetes so that is at least good :)

Either way... hope everyone is doing great and again sorry if I worried you with my lack of posting!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    I am glad to hear that things are going good, hope you pass that gtt test!

    Its fun to see your belly moving and feel it too.

    Im sure that was emotional for you getting presents from your Nana bittersweet!

    Take care looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that belly! So gorgeous! I think one of the best things in life is feeling your baby move. I miss that part of pregnancy the most. Even at the end when we were both out of room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too! Thank you for posting those pictures. I love to watch that little guy grow. I can't wait to see his little face (when it is time, of course). I will pray for your test to go well so you don't have to do the three hour one. I am so glad all is well. Praise the Lord for that!!

    Thank you for your prayers for my neck. They were heard and my neck is doing much better.

    Lots of love to you, Riley, Peyton, Cameron and little Logan!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios