Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's the deal with Cartoon movies! GEESH!

First off I have come to the realization that I am not going to be able to do nearly as much as I think I can anymore. At least not until (HOPEFULLY) the 2nd trimester when I (again HOPEFULLY) gain my energy back - at least SOMEWHAT anyways!

I realized yesterday - after feeling remotely better with my morning sickness - that even when I feel better I get run down pretty quick. So I had to make something. Then lay down for a bit. Do some dishes. Then lay down for a bit. Etc., etc., etc....

I do have a severe need to paint and I hope I can figure out something that I want to paint soon. I know that as soon as I know the genders of the babies I will get into mass painting mode (don't worry we're talking acrylic paint not fume filled paint!!) once I can pick out a theme. I'm hoping it's boy and girl and there will be a "jungle" or "animal" type theme :) They will of course have hand painted letters that spell out each of their names :) :) <3 Onto the cartoons LOL..... I'm an emotional nutcase! I have been watching Disney movies and cartoon movies! Sleeping Beauty was safe. Then I watched Dumbo... Oh goodness me. And after that Charlotte's Web... You can check out the clips that LITERALLY had me bawling my eyes out below.... Oh my my my is my husband in for a fun emotional roller coaster with this pregnant wife of his LOL ;)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember crying at everything in the first trimester! I have to say...it has gotten better the further along I have gotten. Cake Boss and Say Yes to the Dress no longer have me in tears:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am asking God very nicely for a healthy and safe little girl and a healthy and safe little boy for you. These little tater tots are just so precious! I can't wait to find out the genders too. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios