Monday, April 25, 2011

New obsessions...

I have started another blog. No - not a rainbow blog or anything. Though I DO get my HSG on Wednesday to find out if my surgery worked so PLEASE keep me in your prayers!

This will be a blog to follow me through my artistic ventures through my Etsy Store and all. I have become obsessed with making new products and in the past month I have taken my store from 25 items to 155 items!

I would love it if you would follow my blog if you are interested in my store at all. I do carry baby loss related memorial art and I'll be doing giveaways, posting coupons, and generally just crafting my butt off :)

Here's the link: http://craftycreations81.blogspot.com/
ALSO please take a moment to watch my wonderful friend Annette's video that she made in honor of her sweet Valentina! She featured other mom's (such as myself) in the video - with a pic of us smiling AFTER the loss of our child(ren) and the names of our babes and the dates of our losses. It was a beautiful tribute! Here is the video if you haven't seen it yet!



1 comment:

  1. Definitely will be thinking about you! And count me in as a follower!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios