Monday, March 7, 2011

Glistening

Today as I was driving the sun was beginning to set in the sky and as I looked up at the electrical lines they glistened. They were wet from the melting snow and the suns rays were turning them to pure gold. They were shining as if they the streets were lined in Christmas lights. The sun was decorating my world right in front of me.

It was for only a moment but what a beautiful moment it was....

I hope and pray for more beautiful moments. To let the sun decorate my world everyday. My life needs a little more glistening...

3 comments:

  1. Sending you rays of sunshine to light up your days, rainbows that lead you to pots of gold, lucky pennies in your path and much love always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there are only more glistening moments to come in your life. Its your turn for things to go your way.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios