Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 7 - Photo that makes me happy

Day 7 - A photo that makes me happy.....

This was on our wedding day June 14, 2008. We were blissfully happy. No knowledge of our future hurdles and thrilled to be starting our life together. So in love - such genuine smiles. Complete hearts. No thought that we would ever lose a child in the future, let alone two.

Ahhh to be that naive again. I only wish we had never had those hurdles, that I was holding Riley right now. That I never had to change completely - that life was.... different.

I digress.... this photo makes me happy :) :) :) :) :)



Momma loves you Riley and Peyton! I knew how much I wanted you even on that very day!

9 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful, and you too look so happy. You were a gorgeous bride.

    I often look at my wedding photos and think how even the day I was wearing that dress, I knew I would struggle to become a mother. It broke my heart even then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You and your husband looks so happy! I love what you said about being able to be that naive again. I think the exact same thing when I look at our wedding photos! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely couple you and your husband make! This is truly way up there on the pile of happy photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous photo! I love your wedding dress. I think the same when I look at pictures from before Harper's birth, there is a different look in my eyes. They are free of the pain that comes with having a child in heaven. I would love to be that naive again, that innocent. If only we were all holding our babies in our arms right now....*sigh* Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios