Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Glimmer of hope?

Thursday, 05 August 2010

Moving on....

So as you can see I wrote my few blogs and didn't really come back on here. Well I read through them just now and that was a horrible time in my life! I hope that I never have to relive it and that is what I pray every second of every day right now because I AM PREGNANT AGAIN :)

So far so good! I have had a sonogram and actually saw a heartbeat this time! Which was beyond amazing! So I know that this little one is alive and that heartbeat makes the chances of a miscarriage go down a lot. Which is great! I have had a scare with some bleeding which happened last time and was obviously not good but I went to the doctor and they said all is well and showed me the heartbeat again to make me feel better!

It's scary you are awake every day and every mild little twinge of any strange feeling scares you after going through a miscarriage. I pray that this pregnancy will continue because I am a strong woman but I don't feel right now like this woman could survive another miscarriage. So I am 9 weeks along on 8/9/10 so here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios