Thursday, June 23, 2011

Far behind - but thus is life (days 7-12)

Life has been hectic - originally I was on vacation and didn't have the time to post the 30 days (so I VERY far behind) and since being back from vacation I haven't had the will to post. I found out we may have some financial issues. I have been rather down about that. Life is hard and sadly when I think it's getting better often it gets harder.... At any rate here is days 7-12

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

This is what my husband and I wrote to put on a banner for The Walk to Remember last October. I teared up when I read my husband's. He puts on a strong face but I know this has all been so hard for him too.



Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

1) To start looking for a job because I really stinking need one.
2) To get pregnant - it will be our first month trying so it is a lot to hope for but I can't give up hope. I have faith I will get pregnant soon and financial issues or not God will work it all out. I refuse to put having a baby on the back burner - I'm turning 30 in a month and darn it I want 2-3 kids hopefully so we gotta get a move on!!
3) Spend quality time with my husband and my family because life is too short to not appreciate those closest to you.


Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Making a sale on my Etsy shop the DAY i reopened it after vacation! Selling my handmade items makes me really happy :)


Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

(I linked to the songs in case you are interested in hearing them)

Happy: Angels by The Tea Party  (I have called Angels my happy song for years LOL no idea why I just think it's beautiful - I get to see them in concert ON my birthday for FREE!! yeaa)

Sad: Mad World by Gary Jules, Held by Natalie Grant (sad but also helps me remember to have faith), and I would die for that by Kellie Coffey (sad for what I have lost but hopeful because after struggling the singer now has a baby!)

Bored: Some will seek forgiveness, others escape by Underoathe (reminds me of when I started dating my husband we both love this song) and Again by Flyleaf (they are a fabulous Christian band - I saw them in concert a day or two after finding out we had lost Riley and this song had me in tears - I love it.)

Hyped: Raise your glass by Pink  (because I just love the upbeat quality to the song)

Mad: Caution Dangerous Curves Ahead by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster (not really an angry song it's just cause it's loud and abrasive)

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

This is actually a picture taken in Florida just last week with Nate's family (many who he had never met) while they are family they are all my friends too.

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I found it through Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope when I was reading other peoples stories I noticed people put their blogs on their - I read a few and realized people had blogs to talk about their grief and I thought that would be good for me to do. So that is what I have been doing for about 10 months now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios