Friday, June 24, 2011

Catching up (days 13-19)

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


There are not enough words in the world for my MIL she has hurt me and my husband far too much. Her insanity is beyond words and I don't have the time or the patience to put that pain into words. Though I plan to someday soon.
 
Day 14- A picture of you and your family



This is Nate's brother Ryan and his wife Laura(both are on the far right), Nate is next to him and I am holding their daughter Madelyn. Marek (their son) was asleep.
This was taken right before his brother drove us to Orlando :( 
We miss them a lot!  

 
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play


(I have many different types of music on my Ipod)


Good Girl Gone Bad - Rhianna
Ignorance - Paramore
Witness - Sarah McLachlan
Uncle Bobby - Firefly
Blackest Eyes - Porcupine Tree
Love Song for a Savior - Jars of Clay
Brick House - Commodores
Swallowed - Bush
I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
The Unforgiven II - Metallica



Day 16- Another picture of yourself



Me with my "birthday twin" Cade - He is my SIL's son :)
He will be 1 on July 22nd and I will be 30 EEK! 

I thought I would have 2 children by now :( 
It's gonna be a rough bday...


 
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why



Maybe someone my age who has kids. Because I would like to know what that feels like. Other than that I have no idea. I mean sure I would like to live the life of someone who doesn't have to worry about money but family is far more important than money.
 
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have



To get a job that I love - hopefully teaching art as that is what all my education is in and all my massive loans are in - but if I end up in some other field but happy I can live with that.


To have children! Hopefully ASAP! 


For my MIL to either shape up or move out of our lives permanently because her craziness is not healthy for us let alone our future children.


To be a SAHM when I have kids - may never be possible but man I would love that at least until they were in school.


To own a house and if I am lucky have a craft room and a big kitchen :)


To be able to afford to see Nate's family in the south at least once a year 


 
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them



Boo or Boo Boo - my dad calls me this because when I was a kid we played hide a seek and I would look for him and he would yell BOO when I found him so I used to ask him when we could play "Boo" lol


Dove Bar - My maiden name was Dunbar and apparently kids on my bus thought Dove Bar was funny I didn't really see why it was an insult LOL


Frog lady (one of my teachers in high school called me this)- because I collected frogs and my locker was decorated in them and it was right next to her room.


Wiggle Butt (NO LIE) - because according to my friend in high school I "wiggled my butt when I walked" SO embarrassing when he called me that in public!

Sassy Pants - my husband calls me this because I'm sassy LOL


Jessy Bean - my husband calls me this - like Jelly bean - just a silly nickname :)


Jess - obvious simple nickname for Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios