Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sale time...

**Note: I added a new page (right hand column) of a list I have started of movies that contain child loss or any subjects that may be upsetting for BLMs - please let me know if you have any others**

For those that don't know... I have quite a few other blogs :) One is Heaven's Doves where I make dove photos for those that have lost a child. Another is my movie review blog where I review movies (I LOVE watching movies!) And I have my store blog (button below and you can grab my button from my right hand column or my store's page)! (I also own a domain but it is currently under construction)

TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR EARTH: MEMORIAL ART is where I make art for those that have lost a child.


I am having a huge SALE! There are TWO great deals!!!!! Angel plaques are normally $30 but I am having a sale on them - they are now only $22.00 total! Shipping is FREE! 

ALSO if you order anything else in the store (from 1/26/11 - 2/11/11) I will include either a free pair of handmade earrings OR a small handpainted sign with your child's name on it! YOUR CHOICE! For free! Shipping is free on all items! 
 ***If you order more than one thing there will only be one pair or one sign included...***

ANGEL PLAQUES

Here are a variety of ones I have made. Any colors are available!


 


Now only $22  






EVERYDAY
ORNAMENTS!
You can view a 
variety of choices from

$8.50







EARRINGS! 
Earrings I have made in the past. A pair (peacock earrings are only available for purchase) will be included (OR a small handpainted sign with your child's name on it - picture to come) with any order other than an angel plaque. Normally they cost $8
each or 3 pairs for $20!

Handpainted plaque.

Handpainted plaqu


Peacock wrap necklace

Handpainted quote frame

Handpainted LARGE sign

Name board w/birthdate OR angel date

Name board

Handpainted letters


Handpainted quote board

Handpainted initial canvas
pop tab bracelet

Angel bracelet


Rainbow baby board

Wedding board (various designs available)
Another wedding board

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios