Monday, January 17, 2011

Face2Face WNY Group

Face2Face is an idea started by Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. They have had leaders sign up all over the country and I have signed up to be a leader for the Western New York group.

If you or anyone you know is a BLM in the Western New York area - such as Buffalo, Rochester, Lockport, or other smaller areas near those two cities - please feel free to email me and when there are some members we will set up our first meeting!! :) My email is jess(dot)heartforchrist(at)gmail(dot)com

Also if you are on Facebook and would like to join the group and possibly attend meetings you can go to our Facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so neat you are doing this:) My mom was born in Buffalo and grew up there:)We are southwesterners now...but I have always wanted to visit where she grew up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios