Friday, September 3, 2010

I love my husband so much!

Sometimes I talk to my husband on gmail chat usually briefly about boring things such as groceries or dinner LOL but yesterday he was SO sweet! This is what he said....

Nate: Can I ask you something?
Me: Sure
Nate: I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tomorrow evening?
Dinner at your favorite place, maybe a movie
I apologize if this is too forward but
DATE NIGHT!

That was so sweet and me with my crazy not back to normal hormones teared up and everything. We have not fought or had any problems with our marriage over our losses but when in pain it is hard to prioritize going on a date.

We had talked about going out soon but just the way he did that was so very sweet! I love him so much. We both wish we were going to be welcoming a baby into are life like we planned but we have faith it will happen soon. I look forward to tonight at spending time with my husband who I cherish so much! I love you Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios