Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Please help!

Hi everyone! I have been busy busy busy in my Etsy shop for the last month! And my efforts have worked! I have gotten almost 40 sales in one month :)

I am featured on this blog and if I get the most votes I will get my own full feature! Which means more exposure :) You can also submit your own item if you have an Etsy shop - to be considered for another time when she does this!

Vote in the LEFT COLUMN for RED QUEEN!!! 
 http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com/

PLEASE HELP ME! Someone else has a lot of friends who are voting for them and I need some votes too!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!
Also check out and follow my craft blog if you get a chance :)
http://craftycreations81.blogspot.com/ 
You can find coupons for my store there!!


Also I just started making and selling these new infant loss awareness 
earrings/necklaces in my ETSY SHOP




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios