Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MOMMY GUILT

Just a little blog change up! VIDEOS! That way I can BLOG but won't keep missing out because of lack of time! Hope you enjoy :)







Me with my boys - a daily survivor of mommy guilt ;)


I got all made up to go to work right AFTER this video ;) 
Another thing - NO MOMMY GUILT about not being all made up all the time! WHO IS?

I SELL makeup for goodness sake! Most of the time I look like I do in that video ladies!
This is the REAL WORLD let's start acting that way!
<3 <3 <3



Feel free to comment below :)
Maybe no ones watching but I still like to let you mommies know - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

<3 Riley, Peyton, Cameron,

We all miss you and love you soo much - give Nana lots of hugs and kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Please keep the videos coming! You are so REAL. I totally agree with everything you said, and it needed to be said!!! ((hugz))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you are real and honest!!! You are awesome in every way!!!! Being a wife and mom is hard work!! That's no joke!! And, it is totally okay to say so!!! Some days I just barely make it to bed time, but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful to be blessed with my family. I am so grateful!! Some days just stink! They do! I love you Jess!! Thank you for sharing!! Kiss the boys for me 😘

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios